Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Quilt Update

Hey everyone! I just wanted to post a quick update on my sampler quilt.

modify tradition blocks

What do you think?

I really like them side by side like that and I'd love to sash them in white. It's sort of the traditional layout but not quite. I finished 7 blocks and I've almost finished putting the borders on the last 5. I picked out my 12 favorite blocks for the top...I'm not sure what I'll do with the other three because I already have a different idea for the back.

I've been working on these green and blue log cabin blocks and they're mostly finished. I was thinking that maybe this could be a double sided quilt...with no official front or back.

blue and green log cabins

So, how are your blocks coming along? Is anyone finished with 12 or more? Have you decided what your layout will be?
blog comments powered by Disqus