Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sunshine Block

You might have already seen Jen's block in the flickr pool but I just had to feature it here in case you didn't.


"Sunshine" Block
Originally uploaded by jennewby71


Check out that fussy cutting! I've seen her fabric and the design she chose for this block isn't actually the main focus pattern. It's a secondary design created by the pattern repeat.

It reminds me that there's potential for fussy cutting even when it's not obvious right away. I get pretty annoyed when I don't have enough fabric left to fussy cut the main design but I need to remember that there are other designs that can be just as, if not more, stunning. Fantastic job, Jen!

Oh, and I just saw that Jen is having a giveaway on her blog...a "Snippets" charm pack by American Jane!
blog comments powered by Disqus